Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Missing: Milano/South Of France/amseven Label


Traveling back in the day I had no real choice of what kind of spray paint I would use or if I even found any. I had no magazine name fame and could not get introductions until I would prove myself. I would do these ugly in-between throw up and piecing letters to show that I was more than a bomber. This was my calling card to who I was and where I came from to the local graff community ... This was the case in every town so I would use just about anything to get my name up: rocks, brush, stickers, chisels, and cheap spray paint (that was more like watercolors) You name it I used it. I would hang with non graff artists while painting and hoping to meet the local graffiti writers which in the end, not hanging with the graff heads, was a benefited to me as a person and to my art experiments...
December in Milano, 1994 with B'betch and Alice. "Potere Al Popolo"(Power to the People) Street bombing "With Love" and a Dedication to "Marie"
Brush freestyle in the south of France with Dew amseven and the Chaz Bojorquez script, 1992.
Back in LA circa 96 amseven Label, "Defenseurs De L'univers"

No comments: